Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our House, in the Middle of the Street

 It's summertime, and time to paint the house. It's been a few years, and it's been the same color for I don't even know how long. We have a brown roof, and the front of the house is brick, so it's not like we can just some pretty color. So, we've narrowed it down to two colors. One is a pretty Autumn Sage. The other is called Antique Chest, which is a brown. Brown. With the brown roof and the bricks. Makes me think...

No, really....

We'll see. I'm holding out for the green.

Anyway....

I'm without a camera cord again. Last time I was without a cord, it was because I was in D.C and left it at home. This time it's because my dog ate it. (Sighs) It's not a huge deal, I still have a card reader. But I can't get video off it. I'l post some new pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment