Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Snowy Craft Day


I made this little scarf for Emily to go with her purple winter coat. I just love purple with sage green. Emily seems to like the scarf well enough. :-)



















My little artist!


(I need to take a better picture for this.) One of our Valentine's day crafts/decorations! Emily wasn't as into painting heart as I hoped she would be so I ended up doing most of it.














This is one of my favorite hearts




This is another favorite!












Glitter handprint!













Emily!












I am a huge fan of Scrabble. My mom gave me the Scrabble Diamond Edition for Christmas, so my lowly "old-school" Scrabble was packed away. I was just about to throw it out, when I thought "Hey, these could make cool magnets!"

No comments:

Post a Comment